“Are you a data enthusiast?”
dLab will be conducting a series of data training between February and May 2019. Click here to register
- Data analysis using excel – 11th to 15th February 2019, for more click here
- Data Collection using ODK & Survey CTO -11th to 15th March 2019, for more click here
- Data analysis using STATA – 15th to 19th April 2019 , for more click here
- Data analysis using SPSS – 20th May 24rd May 2019, for more click here
Who is this for?
Employees from private companies, NGOs/CSOs and the public sector including:
Managers, HR, M&E, Analysts, Journalists, Enumerators, Researchers Data Scientists & Anyone working with data
About the courses
- The workshop will be a combination of presentations and working sessions.
- The sessions will be interactive to allow participants to engage in conversation, share ideas, and work together with the presenters and each other.
- All training materials will be provided to participants under an open licence.
- No prior technical or analytical background is required.
- A wifi-enabled laptop is required with a Windows spreadsheet application
- A laptop with ability to install new software is necessary
- Android based mobile phone, with space to install a software for “Data Collection using ODK” workshop
A link to course resources will be provided at the beginning of the course.
dLab has competent Open Data Institute (ODI) certified Trainers.
All courses will be held at dLab, University of Dar es salaam, College of ICT, Kijitonyama Campus, Dar es salaam from 1400 to 1700 hrs.
- Tsh 399,999 /= ( 199 USD). The cost will cover course materials and soft drinks.
- Those who will pay 14 days before commencing training will get a discount of 30% off.
The amount should be deposited in the following account:
TANZANIA DATA LAB
CRDB PLC – 0150358111000 (TSH)
CRDB PLC – 0250358111000 (USD)
Swift code: CORUTZTZ
The scanned confirmation for payment should be sent to us via firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com or contact us through +255 756 480 780 or +255 714 115 755 or +255 682 907 636